Dr. Ujwala Kaza | NYC Allergist / Immunologist
Dr. Ujwala Kaza is an allergist treating patients in New York City and the surrounding communities. She holds certification from both the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Kaza specializes in both adult and pediatric allergy and immunology. Her goal is to improve the quality of life of her patients by identifying and treating the underlying cause of their problems. She specializes in a wide range of allergic diseases as well as asthma and immunology. Her treatment approach includes tailoring treatment towards each individual’s needs.
Dr. Kaza has been with Allergy and Asthma Care of New York for several years. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Allergy and Immunology. In addition she is a fellow of both the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI) and the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI). She is a member of the New York Allergy and Asthma Society and is a member of the Joint Council of Allergy and Immunology.
In addition to serving on faculty at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Kaza teaches at NYU’s School of Medicine. She treats a wide range of allergic disease including: allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, asthma, food allergy, urticaria, atopic dermatitis, drug allergy, as well as a variety of other immunologic and allergic diseases.
Dr. Kaza treats both adult and pediatric allergy. Dr. Kaza has years of experience treating patients of all ages. She enjoys treating her adult and teenage patients and she really likes treating and interacting with children.
Dr Ujwala Kaza is very knowledgeable and caring. She took the time to roughly explain the situation with my allergies and potential treatments. Best allergist I’ve visited in New York. ~ YELP
EDUCATION & MEDICAL TRAINING
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- William Beaumont Hospital
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Fellow, American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Differences among heat-treated, raw, and commercial peanut extracts by skin testing and immunoblotting. Maleki, S. J., Casillas, A. M., Kaza, U., Wilson, B. A., Nesbit, J. B., Reimoneqnue, C., Cheng, H., Bahna, S. L.; Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2010 Dec.
- A boy with fever, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, and lymphocytosis. Kaza, U., Knight, A. K., Jeroudi, M., Bocchini, J. A., Anga, A., Bahna, S. L.; Allergy Asthma Proc. 2008 Mar 01.
- Risk factors for the development of food allergy. Kaza, U., Knight, A. K., Bahna, S. L.; Curr Allergy Asthma Rep. 2007 Jun.
- NYU Langone Medical Center- New York, NY
Allergy & Asthma Care of New York accepts most insurance plans.
If you have any questions for the NYC allergists or would like to schedule a consultation with the allergists please feel free to contact Allergy & Asthma Care of New York (212) 964-1295 or (212) 759-8644 and indicate which NYC office (Financial District, Gramercy, Midtown, Upper East Side) you would like to be seen.